Yorkshire Experience - Saturday BBQ

stever

In keeping with previous years it will be in order for Gentlemen to wear dinner jacket on Saturday evening whilst quaffing their Stella and juggling with burgers.

There has been more than one request for "Ladies with ample bosoms to wear long flowing frocks"

Gas BBQ provided - bring your own comestibles.

I'd prefer the "ladies of ample bosom" (I hope that isn't code for "SteveD" :0 ) to wear boob tubes and hot pants myself, but I guess when you're in the frozen north......  :p:p:0:0:D:D

What  about the ample bosom ladies wearing the dinner jackets and the Gentlemen wearing long flowing  frocks?

Buzz

Don't, Mr. B. will get all excited...

Andy

When are where does this prestigous event take place?? I'm a brand new member and yet to make my first club meet but I am in Yorkshire?

If I can get rid of the kids the wife and I could attend (Not sure we'd meet the dress code though, wife doesn't own a DJ!;)

I'm guessing that this refers to the Harewood hillclimb day thingy this coming weekend...camping with stella and BBQ on Saturday night, and some hungover hillclimbing on Sunday 30th.  You'll find the details here