coast2coast. Manc lads

scott beeland

No room at the Inn.

fully booked up for you lot. so got meself a B&B nearby.

Will cya friday mornin, don't know yet if it'll be the Horton Arms. or meet up somewheres en route.

Hope the weather stays fine  :)

I hope your B&B nearby is the Stanley Arms where the rest of the C2C'ers are staying on Friday (apart from us as we get cheap/free lodgings in Cockermouth :) )

Oh and Bernie, It would be nice if you could let me know where you're staying, what your car is etc as per the e-mails i've sent out

coast2coast@westfield-driver.co.uk

Si

UPDATE

Meal sorted for you 'orrible lot at Black Beck.... I'll mail you the details

Si

Cummon Bernie, play the game let Si know what your doing he's got a hard job. Or, you edging your bets waiting for the weather you softie :D

Oh and Bernie, It would be nice if you could let me know where you're staying, what your car is etc as per the emails

Im at "Ghyll Farm " just outside of Egremont on the St Bees Rd. Looks good on the pickies and is cheap with promise of a good breaky! and plenty of secure parking space outside the front door.

Have not been able to access e mail due to a major computing disaster ( read as, IT skill level = "idiot") which involves my POP3 account password and a nasty PC cold!

sorry didnt recieve any mail.

PM sent with details hope this is OK   :(

I hope your B&B nearby is the Stanley Arms where the rest of the C2C'ers are staying on Friday

Just booked into the Stanley Arms, Who else is staying there?