Le Mans Thursday Crew

scooby

Can we have a list of the people traveling to le mans on the thursday ferry from Hull.

We can then talk to each other and sort some arrangments out.

Name, Location and Contact number please  ( I WILL BE MOTHER )

Could be a long list mate, mind you think of all the people you could sell a citroen too afterwards :D

Hull  ???  ???  ???  ???  that ain't very far in a southerly direction is it  :D  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D  Go on you know you can do it - drive sarf

Don't forget the race starts Saturday - hope you get there in time  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :D

Scooby

The from manchester list as I understand it is:

Me

You

Bill King

Karl W

Andy Bananaman

Turbo Tommy and Buzz Billsberry are on the same trip but are from Nottingham and Leeds so I don't think that they will be meeting in Manchester.

And No I can't carry any of your gear :p

Scooby sorry 4 late contact  but Yep I'm from Hull plus Tommo. I suppose we could meet @ the services on the other side of Leeds M62/A1 Ferrybridge? I'll drop Tommo an email and then we can shoot off to Hull...it's about 50mins from there

Buzz

Scooby

I know I'm not part of the Manchester crew, just need to check you still have my mobile number so we can all have a beer when we get over there...........

Steve

Scooby

I know I'm not part of the Manchester crew, just need to check you still have my mobile number so we can all have a beer when we get over there...........

Steve

Now that sounds like a plan  :suspect:

Buzz

Always :D  :D

If the journey is anything like the Manchester mob's blat a couple of weeks ago, count me out!!!!!

Steve

Always :D  :D

If the journey is anything like the Manchester mob's blat a couple of weeks ago, count me out!!!!!

Steve

t'was a jolly jest! At least it wasn't a balls out nutter blatt

Buzz  ;)

Hi Scoob

you`ve got my mobile ???

maybe we should all have a meet up one night to iron out the details  :t-up:  :t-up:

Not this week though as I`m taking the engine out to replace clutch  :arse:  :arse:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

Cheers

Karl :D  :D

p.s. is it right I heard you sold your GPS on e-bay  :down:  :0  :0

now where knackered  :p  :D

What about having a meeting on the C2C? I think most of us are taking part are doing this event. I think Tommo is at the 'Ring' this week

Buzz