Cambridge Area.

chazpowerslide

Pleased you got home ok Mr C-W. AA phoned me late pm to see if the recovery agent had arrived by which time you were home! Still, full marks for effort.

Sorry about the bumps chaps these old boys in Norfolk only use the roads for tractors but at least we avoided the traffic (apart from the tractors!;). I am sure that stirring up the fuel was partly the cause of C-W's malaise - but boy, you should have seen the s**t that came out of the pump, we needed a waste licence to dispose of it  :0 I am surprised we didn't find Lord Lucan.

Still, all in all not bad for an impromtu blat.  :D  :D  :D  :D

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chumley-warner

• chazpowerslide

• markcoopers

• Martin Keene

I am much happier to find out about these things *before* I go to Le Mans rather than on the way! At least I get an opportunity to fix them - in another 12 months time and a season tickets worth of lifts from the AA and everyone on this site plus everyone on CAM7 list helping me out, I should:

1) Have a brand new car

2) Be reasonably experienced as a mechanic and much more able to help everyone else!

CW

Seperately, if those hospitality tickets for Le Mans are still forthcoming, I would be glad to match any offer the company were looking to give you for them! (Assuming I am going to be able to get there

Er, you talking to me?

:D  :D  :D

Nononono - I must admit I have forgotten his name - he was driving an  orange westy - very fast I might add - and wearing a pixie hat which was flailing about in the wind!

Sorry - I can't remember you name!

:(  :(  :(

Nononono - I must admit I have forgotten his name - he was driving an  orange westy - very fast I might add - and wearing a pixie hat which was flailing about in the wind!

So you got home, I did try and phone, but got diverted and decided not to leave a message.

What's all this about a pixie hat? I'll have you know that it's a state of the art bug deflector, a kind of "soft crash helmet" if you will.

By the time I got home I was covered in black and flies, very little in the way of a tan, just road grime.

I'll keep you informed about the Le Mans Hospitality tickets, they have offered 30% buy back at the mo. So that's 30% (2x£60), £36 at the moment. Still got two grandstand, general admittance and a camping Karting nord if anyone’s interested?

Oh Yeah, the names' mark Jackson, see you soon.

I might also want those tickets from you too....Graham Smith from the S8 list is interested in coming with me now and we might need the extra camping ticket for his Westy - could you give me first refusal until tomorrow please?

could you give me first refusal until tomorrow please?

Why of course dear friend, consider it done.

We paid £413 for;

2x tribune grandstand tickets (above the pits, covered and in the shade)

2X general admittance

2X Hospitality from MIR I think (Luxury toilets, Bar Talks from the drivers)

1X Karting Nord camping.

Open to offers really.

Mark

OK I have pointed Graham in this direction - personally would love to relieve you of the hospitality stuff.

David

Yes, I'll take the following...

2x tribune grandstand tickets

2X general admittance

1X Karting Nord camping.

Cheers,

Graham.

Graham,

Great, make me an offer and they are yours, with the hospitality going to David.

I did reply to your earlier email, but had not read this post first...sorry.

Hi guys.  Sorry to add this a bit late on but, better late than never.

I'm deleting all the wscc/cam files from my personal site (if anyone is actually looking at it).  The official site is now at: -

www.wscc.co.uk/area/cambridge

It's quite graphic intensive.  However, I need pictures, pictures, pictures!

People's cars for the members list;  Links you may have to friendly companies, etc.

Pictures, pictures, pictures  :D  :D

Thanks,

Neil cambridge area

Neil

Good site... well done.

The car you've got shown for me though... ain't me!!!

I'll try and get a picture for you... Liam wheres yer camera? :D

The car you've got shown for me though... ain't me!!!

Booger   :(

Come on then whose is it?  Own up!  I'm pretty sure it was a Martin.  Oh well!

At least I know someone looked at it.  It hasn't been a complete waste afterall  :D

Neil