Cambridge Area.

chazpowerslide

Anybody in the Cambridge area up for a blat on Sunday morning.

I'm off work sick ATM and a quick blat would cheer me up no end.

Chaz.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chumley-warner

• chazpowerslide

• markcoopers

• Martin Keene

How right you are Martin, I must be sicker than I thought :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

Are you about on the 23rd?

Chaz.

I'm up for it, what you thinking?

Did write to Martin and ask him if out on Sunday, but not 100% sure the PM worked

I'm easy really, I thought earlyish morning (less traffic) to about lunch time, location and time up for negotiation really.

I did'nt have anything planned really, so I'm open to suggestions.

Chaz.

Mark

Didn't you get the response... I emailed you back???

Chaz, I would like to say I can make it... but I'm not sure. SWMBO wants a new car and guess who's doing the technical side (i.e. not is it a nice colour) of the viewing... :D

Hi Martin.

Save the car hunting till the afternoon after a good lunch and a couple of jars.

You know it makes sence never to buy a car in the morning, the blood sugar is too low!!!!!!!

Chaz.

I'm hoping to have it done and dusted on Saturday... but if I say I'm coming we're certain no to find one... cross your fingers for me... :D

I've just got off the 'phone with Steve Wilson (he of supercharged Mega Nutter Busa fame) from the Beds area, he has suggested that we could meet up with a few of their guys for a joint area run on Sunday.

The plan is for the Cambs chaps to meet up at 09:30 at Milton Tesco and then go on to Tesco in Royston to meet the Beds chaps at 10am

How does this sound?

Chaz.

Personally, I was looking for more of an early morning blat a bit closer to home, but would prefer company. Chaz, it is good of you to organise things and if no one has any better suggestions then let’s go for it.

Mark

I can be free up to midday on Sunday....any takers for a blat up the coast??

Liam has expressed an interest...no surprises there then  :D

If anyone is up for it we could meet at Downhmarket little chef, as before say 9am  ???

Mark you could blat over with Liam from P/Boro  ???

Liam and I know an excellent little cafe at Brancaster....any better suggestions would be welcome ???

I was looking earlier too and would be up for the coast run (meeting up at the little Chef Downham Maket at 9am)

I'll give Steve a ring and see if he can make it over this way.

Chaz.

I think the Beds crew will not make it to the Downham Market meet point on Sunday though Steve has said he'll try.

I'm deffo up for a coast run on Sunday Chris.

If any of the Cambs members wish to meet me at Tesco Milton at 8am on Sunday and then go onto meet Chris, Liam ect at 9am at Downham Market I'll be there till 8:15am.

Chris, how many will you have at Downham at 9am?

Chaz.

Downham market little chef it is then at 9.00am, I'll meet you there.

Liam, I've sent you an email if you want to meet up and drive over?

Looking forward to it, just going out to wash and fiddle with it.............................the Westfield that is

:blush:

Mark