Pre-Lit 87

BEAVER

Due to baby(human) in the not so distant future i'm selling my present baby(car)!!

I have owned this car for over three years now and spent alot of time on it.....as we all do!

It has a 2.1 pinto engine with a piper 285 cam, twin 45's, polo rad and 4 speed rocket box with quick shift kit.

I am gutted to sell but needs must.

It will have had a rolling road session by the time it goes :down:  :down:

I am looking for 5350 pounds

All enquires welcome at cleanerbeaver@hotmail.com

Cheers Tom

BTTT

This engine has had work done on it by mike at ferriday(headskim, bronze valve guides etc etc with receipt to prove), it has a custom exhaust 4-2-1(exhaust by design) with techcraft silencer, it has avo shocks all round(700miles) the compomotive split rims (magnesium) have been polished. Just been MOT'd and the tax runs out in september. This car sounds good and drives very well ;)  It has had a re-spray in performance blue(ford) and is in generally good nick. As I say i'm gutted to sell

:(  :(  :(  but really want the car to go to a good home :t-up:  :)

Tom

No interest ??? Done less than 6000 miles!!! with regular services ??? Never been on a track since i've owned it :(

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.