• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Hacked off

judder

And Im fed up with pedestrians jumping out onto the road in front of me, making driving gestures and going vroom vroom !. By the look on their faces it's not light hearted. :angry:

And I tend to find a lot of people want to wash their windscreens just when they see me behind them....................................oh how I laugh every time :angry:

Perhaps a little tweek to the carb set up (or fuel mapping injection) for that flame thrower effect on the overrun. Accelerate alongside, lift off change down, and wave bye bye as you blowtorch their paintwork  :devil:

some one spat at our westy.

Nice illegal 1/2 donut and a bit of threatening sorted it out :D

A lot of bad feeling then. You would think we were driving £200,000 suoer cars looking down our noses at people.

Jelosey is a terible thing. You normaly find the people than do that kind of thing are the ones that cant get off the A*** and get a job

not had any probs yet but i know if someone spat or threw chips at my westy id be straight out putting them on there ass and kicking them in the head, god dam pikey scum! :angry:

always getting people waving at me to slow down though even though im not speeding :angry:  they normally get the finger and a swift f##k off! :D

There is also the funny side though, came up behind a boy racer Nova the other day and he suddenly started "trying" poor little car, the smoke from the exhaust and the body roll round the roundabout made me laugh :D  :D

I've suffered from this recently too!

I was at a roundabout in a queue and a bloke in a people carrier alongside started having a go for no apparent reason. He called me a boy racer! I'm 36!!!

Told him to dump his wife and get a life...   :p

Normally get a good reponse round here but on my way to SVA someone white van man spat at the car!!  Couldn't believe it, but as I was in a lay by at the time couldnt do much.