• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Looking for a helmet

david.c

I know I'm supposed to be a steward Mark, but there's NO WAY I'm gonna check that bunch of reprobates helmets at Curborough :D:p:D:p:D:p:D:p:D:p:D

Don't worry Neil ............ everyones helmets will be on full display  :D  :D  :D  :D

I was on a bookabeard trackday a while back and they got round it by letting the youngen's go out with the parents during the lunch time interval, of course, they had to go very easy as the marshalls were eating burgers by the van and not at their posts...

they had to go very easy as the marshalls were eating burgers by the van and not at their posts...

:D  :D  :D

David

• 2 weeks later...

Well we had the trackday on Saturday, and bl**** good it was too. I can thoroughly recommmend it as great venue to chuck your car about.

As for the issue with my 10 year old son.

1st time out on track...........no problems

2nd time out......stopped at pit exit.........'How old is he?'...........'10'..............'Sorry, can't let you out'    :arse:  :arse:  :arse:

However, all was not lost  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up: They let me take him out when the track closed for lunch, again just before they reopened after lunch and again at the end of the day.  :D  :D  :D  :D

David