Coast2Coast

studbuckle

With less than 1 month to the Coast2Coast can I ask that ANYONE who is thinking about coming along please get in touch now.

We're at the stage where we need to finalise some of the arrangements that are critical on numbers.

Even if you're thinking of coming along just for one day, if the weather is nice etc PLEASE let us know now.

For everyone who has registered, we've got some interesting features to tell you about in the next week or so.... keep watching those mailboxes

Si & Carla

coast2coast@westfield-driver.co.uk

logo_small_trans.gif

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• studbuckle

• oioi

• neilwillis

• DENNISTHEMENACE

hello, my names OiOi and I would like to come if the weathers nice, get pass out from gf, havent broken the car/will to live on tour, etc ;)

Even if you're thinking of coming along just for one day, if the weather is nice etc

although I could add a few more "if's", that description fits my bill. I'd like to participate on the day that either starts or ends on the East coast (i.e. I'm not sure which direction you're going in), subject to all the aforementioned if's.

For everyone who has registered, we've got some interesting features to tell you about in the next week or so.... keep watching those mailboxes

I am waiting patiently and........quietly :zzz:

Strudbuckle is moving house at the moment Dennisthemenace, so I'd expect to wait just a while longer yet.

Will you be along for both days?

thats no excuse not to pay his tour dues tho ;)

I've sent the cheque....

It's in the post ;)

actually as all our mail from here goes 2nd class it's probably only got to you today....

AND

It IS a good excuse :)

Will you be along for both days?

Yes, will be in St Bees Friday pm after 285 mile trip up from Bristol ???

Quote (oioi @ May 06 2004,10:21)

thats no excuse not to pay his tour dues tho

Err, am I missing something here? Tour dues? tell me please ???

:down: