Have a 1700 X Flow with a vented rocker cap

pipe going from rocker cover to crankcase and

another pipe going to plastic bottle with oil in bottom

is this normal?

Noticed fumes come out of rocker cap when reved

??? Does this need feeding back into engine and if so

how do you do that with twin webers?

Thanks Tony

I have tried various set ups in the past, the most successfull to date is crankcase fed into rear of rocker cover, Cortina filler cap (with pipe outlet)and pipe off to catch tank from filler cap,having removed the wire strainer from the cap first as this causes a restriction.

Alternatively a second outlet from the rocker cover to catch tank, instead of from cap.

It is quite normal for a x-flow to breath fairly heavily, and no it does not need feeding back into the engine.

I have a secondary pipe running back out of my catch tank and venting the fumes under the car, rather than under the bonnett and through the dash etc,

therefore keeping the catch tank in the highest position and minimising oil collection.