• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

sva

adam123

after getting very wet on the way to bristol sva center  :arse: the car passed first time with no modifications needed  :D  :D  :D car weighed in at 528 and exhaust noise at 96db so well happy with the results.now of to vro and see if i can get it registered.

adam

Well done Adam,

A word of warning if you are using the Stoke Gifford (Bristol)registration office. They took a week to inspect the car and then quoted a minimum of 4 weeks to register it :down:

In the end I spoke to the Exeter branch who quoted 2 days  :D  so I got Bristol to send them the documents.

3 days later I had the reg number in the post.

Tony

Well done Adam   Whats the spec of the car?  Must be similar to mine weight wise.

the car is vx with sbd 208 tb kit manifold and can,cat 4 pot`s/avo shocks,aeroscreen,carpet set,kn wheels with a032 tyres,carbon dash.

A word of warning if you are using the Stoke Gifford (Bristol)registration office. They took a week to inspect the car and then quoted a minimum of 4 weeks to register it  

bunch of nunneys just spend 1 1/2 hours there to be told that they will contact me for an inspection :bangshead:  :bangshead: it`s just been inspected by the sva center :bangshead:

adam

Well done mate, i just had mine inspected by dvla today had to trailer it 30 miles to bicester only for the guy to write down the engine number and chassis number on a form and that was it 2 minutes for a  1.45 min round trip  :angry: