• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

New Arival

Mat Jackson

Well after years of dreaming (15 to be exact) I finally have a westfield in my garage, all be it in lots of bits.

Can`t wait to get cracking with the build, all I need now is an engine I can use!!!!

Just make very sure the engine you get is pre may 1995 if you want to put carbs on it, and that it has the engine number in place to prove the age of it.

Very necessary for SVA.

Joined/joining the club then?   It's well worth it.

Neil

Joined/joining the club then?   It's well worth it.

I joined and had my engine within a fortnight from the sale section. :)

(Since then I've hoovered up:

Gearbox

4 wheels and tyres

Pair of Dellorto's

Bellhousing

Ally sump

M16  callipers and pads)  :D

Joining has repaid itself many, many times over, and thats without the excellent advice along the way.

Mind you, upgradeitis seems to have set in, and I'm not even on the road yet  :down: - Just sold my steering rack after buying a CAT quick job  :D

Yep I am joining (must send form off, must send form off)

I allready know abou the pre-95 rule and also found out about the engine number the hard way.  I currently have a 1992 1800 ZETEC in good nick in my garage, problem is I have no engine number!!!

Tried various things but now resigned to the fact I may need another, still a good chance to get a 2 litre!!!!

Once my membership is through there should be an 1800 ZETEC comming up for sale pretty soon in case anyone fancies upgrading!!

Congratulations Mat!

As has been said, now your fun will start... :D

Sounds like its about time we got the South Wales Area Meeting off the ground......???!!!

:sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep: