South meet on the 9th

Leon B

Will there be a south meeting on the 9th May?  Just want to make sure so I dont turn up and look like a billy no mates.

JD fancy meeting at Picket post if you can?  I won't stand you up this time.... sorry  :oops:

Should be a meet on the 9th for a blat inthe Forest and then to a local watering hole at maybe 12.30ish.   :p

Maybe the White Buck at Burley??  Those that don't make the run could get to the Pub.   :love:  :love:

J D

But the price of beer in the south     :devil:  :devil:

Who has Scott's old wheels  ???

Sorry that we could not stay at Stoneleigh for Sunday evening( SWMBO ) but hope to be at Curborough in June for the weekend   :D  :D  :D

J D    :cool:

Let us know what's happening guys, I'm just up the road from Picket Post in Verwood. Would like to join in the fun...    :t-up:

Verwood?  No way, thats where I live, never seen your car.  We will have to meet in verwood then go to the meet.  :D

:D  :D

Verwood not that big that I could have missed another Westie???

Only lived there two months mind. Leon, I live on Borg Drive, near the Klingons

:p  :p

Chris

Oh right, Im on Starship Enterprise Drive so not far from you at all, suprised you've missed me, been making lots of noise in the Westy :laugh:

There's another guy just down the road with a red cateringvan.

*Edited to ammend address*