WSCC membership at Stoneleigh?

Turbowestie.co.uk

I ve had my Westie for just over 4 years now and reckon its about time to join the club and part with some cash, will it be posible to sign up in the club tent at Stoneleigh?

Many thanks in advance.

YES  :D  :D  :D

Simply ask for Roland (Memb Sec) who with a cheery smile will supply you with a form  :D  :D  :D

You could even download one from the website and take it with you all completed  :D  :D  :D

Scroll down, look for a blue hyperlink that sys "Membership Application Form"..............

Or you can click

this......

Mark,

Will merchandise be on sale at stonleigh as I would like to buy a fleece?

Funny you should say that - we were hoping to have a small selection available - Looks like we won't get them in time, they're between suppliers and embroiders

However we do have a full colour range noted and you can order one which will be despatched ASAP  :D  ;)  :D  Our new Merch Sec will be on site Sunday and Monday, with stock items  :D  :D  ;)