• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Got One At Last...(But 2 Questions)

perksy

Having Looked at a Few I now have a Yellow 2 Litre Zetec Living in My Garage ;)

Next Door Neighbour came straight around for a look (Heard it Coming) and the Cat's Run-Off Scared to Death  :oops:

Afraid I'm Going to be asking a Few Questions Now Lads..

First Two:

The Lad i Bought it off gave me a pair of Westfield Carbon Finish Rear Arch Protectors, What do i Use to Secure them With ?

(It's a Year 2000 SEIW With Detachable Arches)

Also, I want to fit Harnesses (Car has Westfield Highbacks)

I beleive i Need 4 Point Harnesses, But Where do i Secure them to ? (Has Lockable Boot Box)

Thanks in Advance for Your Help  :t-up:

Sorry .. no answers but ... are you going to Stoneleigh (Sun/Mon). There's bound to be people and cars with all the answers.

BTW congrats on the new car. :D

Cat's Run-Off Scared to Death

That's your first bonus of owning a Westfield  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D

Carbon Finish Rear Arch Protectors - some suitbale glue for fibreglass or some quality small black or perhaps stainless small domehead bolts - just depends on the look you want

4 point harness lugs will be located under boot box cover to top chassis rail immediateley behind your head - some trimming and cutting will be required to locate eyelets for harness and allow them to be secured  :D

Congrats on your newly acquired wallet emptying hobby

and Yep if you can get along to Stoneleigh - many more questions will be answered  ;)  :D

The factory supple a bag of black rivets to secure the guards on but entirely upto you whether you use them or not.

I've got some black rivets left over from my build, if you're at stoneleigh tomorrow I'll make sure I bring some with.

DC

If you use rivets ( which I would ) make sure that they are 'peel' rivets so that you don't stress either the guard or the wing.

Thanks for the Offer/s of Help and Comments  :t-up:

Could't make Stoneleigh this year due to being Halfway through putting in a New Bathroom Suite  :down:  :arse:

Wanted to Get a Few Brownie points from the Other Half  :oops:

Which means i can Now order a Pair of Willans Harnesses from Westfield   :xmas:

As for the Arch Protectors, I'm not sure yet if i Like them or Not.

So, Not going to fit them yet  :oops:

I now have a Yellow 2 Litre Zetec Living in My Garage
and
Couldn't make Stoneleigh this year due to being halfway through putting in a New Bathroom Suite  

Familiar story to many people on this site!