• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Stoneleigh Attendance

rob iles

Come on then how many westies are we gonna have attending

Stoneleigh over the next two days :cool:  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:

The halls we are located in can easily accommodate at least 10*  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :D

* should read 10 x 75  :D

Rain or shine i'll be in my Westie

There will be no "or" about it, expect both :)

I'll be there but in the tin top,4 people just wont fit into the Westfield :angry:  :angry:

Sounds like you need another one :D

Andy

I'll be in the  Tin top I just don't fancy a 2 hour drive down the boring M1,M69 plus there's chance of heavy showers according to the WF and I don't want toget my hair wet

C U sunday

Buzz :cool:

We're (almost definitely) gonna be there. Hopefully in the Westfield, but if weather looks too dodgy it'll be in the Focus.

Look forward to meeting a few more people.

Andy

Judging by the action on this site,everybody must be there except me ,who has to work.Still I'll have a nice glass of wine,put me slippers on and watch the snooker......now you really do need balls for that game :D

Good weathered day.My wife says Mr Stanton is better looking in black and white of the WW,than in the flesh.

Spent far too much money and have all the trinkets of lust spread across the lounge carpet as I type. :p

Hope you all had a good time at Stoneleigh,while I was watching two men playing with their balls.One of em was on top first but the other is now on top and looking like he's going to come good.The last session tonight could be all over in a stroke with one ambition a mere dot in the distance. :sheep:

Just turned on to watch the last session and its all over. Didn't see one ball go in. Did I miss much? ???  ???