Off with the screen

skid

One on the outside of the screen one on the inside and on on the visor,had to look around the screen to see where pit lane straight ended .

Decided to go screen less ,the cost of a new scuttle is about £120 and is a big ish yellow bit and the little bit called an aero screen about 1/3 of the size is £230 why???????? Does any one else make an aero screen thats cheaper and looks ok? :0  :angry:  ???

look here

pic isnt of best quality, but that is my version of the aeroscreen which i can get made for a very decent price, its bronze polycarbonate, 5mm thick, very strong & has a return on the sides for fixing to scuttle & mounting mirrors off.

mail me offline if your interested.

edited to say, no connection with westfieldmans post, he was typing as i was :xmas:

Skid

If you go screenless and decide on aero option - you will be re-classified in your first SS event  ;)  ;)

Aye mate I have the westy aero screen type, I much prefer it to the normal style, as daft as it sounds but I always thought it more comfortable, I used to get a blocked nose from dodges old screen, the wind seems to rush around the sides more

Dodge can make you one for not much money at all drop him a line, that way if you dont like it you aint lost too much wonga

I also think they make the car feel much faster J not important in a sprint or hill clime, but vital for road driving ;)