Mark S

skid

Hi Mark,mmmmmmmmmmm?

ACB10's are Cross ply l think, why can l not use them at some events?

Had the car out for its test day ,rained all day but other than that l was the slowest car on the track.

But the car was faultless so almost ready to play. ;)

ACB10's are Cross ply l think, why can l not use them at some events?

Who says you can't  :(  :( could you be specific

With list 1B tyres and aero-screens would put you in the modified road-going Speed Series Class  ;)  ;)  ;)

At some specific events they may require you to join their fully modified class - but that would have no bearing on your SS points or times which we would adjust accordingley - we've got loads of folks doing it already - Wotbox, Scott, Greg and many more  :D  ;)

Apoooolooooogeeees I've binned my Dunks regs cos I don't go there  :D  :D

Does it say No ACB10's in road-going class or any class ???

If its just for road-going class then as with all the BEC cars that also run ACB10's you may have to enter into Devon4Motorsports non-roadgoing class for that specific event  ;)  ;)

Just had a read of my regs. It does indeed state "Cross ply tyres are not allowed", with no mention of classes that it might, or might not, affect........

They have some "interesting" rules regarding eligible tyre sizes too..... IE, class B3 (which is your "traditional" 2B), no tyres wider than 225 section, or with a profile lower than 55. Does that mean either/or, or are all tyres with less than a 55 profile not allowed, regardless of width? My head hurts......

55 profile  :(  :(  What  :angry:  Are they talking out of there  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:

Cos most folks on 15" wheels run 50 profile  :(  :(  :(

Methinks them Devonians have got some catching up to do  :D  :D  oooooo aaaarrrrr  :devil:  :D  :(  Town & Country tyres aren't used anymore, except on customised Ford Anglias

How are the BEC's gonna get on  :(  :(  :(  :(