V8 power at stoneleigh

newboy

Hiya. A quicky for everyone and anyone with a V8 powered (the best) westie. I am currently building a 3.5 efi flapper valve type westie and cannot get the info i need to be able to finish my build.  :( PLEEEASE (begging) could you get in touch and tell me which day you are at stoneleigh so i could meet you and your car please.I am looking for help from all V8's carb and EFI. I look forward to meeting you.

I think you'll find a plethora of Seights at Stoneleigh on both days.

Have you subscribed to the mailing list on sevens.net?

Dave

hiya,

maybe i can help, but i wont be at the show, as my seight is awaiting a new baffled sump.

But i built a v8 3.5 efi flapper type, westfield and i modified the plenum and wiring myself to suit.

And it runs and works perfectly.....binned the  holley carb method, as i found it just wasnt driveable enough.

Can send you as many pics or as much help as you need....

just ask.

scott richmond

Just had a call from organisers of Stoneleigh.

The WSCC outside parking area is very muddy - and they are concerned that:

1. Once a car is parked up it will get bogged down and

2. The cars and peoples feet will get extremely muddy.

so Emergency Plan A

For 2004 - WSCC members are to park their cars undercover in the Blackdown Buildings (same as 2003) Entrance is from 6th Street. With the marquee being sited immediately opposite just off the roadway.

Please spread the word - we will endeavour to put up some directional arrows, so slow down and keep your eyes open for them and ask  for info at the entrance gate

Weather forecast is for more rain on Sunday and Monday

Thanks

Mark S.

P.S. In 2005 it is highly likely that we will have a new stand elsewhere within the complex - due to the poor drainage of our current stand