barry ashcroft

mike c

:D  :D

Hi Barry

thanks for the impromptu chat at Westfileds switch board the other day. thanks for the advice, going to take another look at my suspension set up, hope they managed to sort your little brain teaser out, what did they say ??

...............mike cosker..........

Hi mike, Rather spookie our little chat both waiting to be put through to the technical line and being linked togeather instead!

When I spoke to somebody not sure who as mark is on hols they suggested I move the transducer closer, have done that and now it is nealy touching and it seems fine.I have the caerbont gauges and I did not know that if you turn the ignition on and rotate the wheels a little led on top of the transducer flashes to let you know it works, bl**** good idea.Also the washers push water through via gravity when braking hard so it needs a little valve fitting, one of those things where the factory says yes you need a ????? to fix the problem, why they dont tell you that when you buy the other bits is a little bit of a pain in the :arse:  surpose it keeps you on your toes.

Hope you solve your prob maybe see you at stonleigh on the monday.

Regards

Barry

ps pm me with your no we can chat sometime.