which MSA associatins is WSCC affiliated to?

SteveC

does any one know which of the MSA associations we are a member of? I think we belong to the South Western MC, but cant find any others, which is a shame when i want to enter Abingdon Carnival but dont want to join another club :(

Options are London Counties, Central Southern or South Eastern MC's

PS if anyone around the Oxfordshire area wants an excellant value day of motor sports (2 sprints in one day) then the regs are out from Sutton and Cheam MC. Saturday 12th June

:D

From an aged failing memory S. Western and N. Western are 2 - Comp sec. Tom or Club Sec Mark may know of more.  :D  :D

Thing is I think we were struggling to find "volunteers" to act as local area reps for other regions. :down:  :down:  :(

cheers Mark,

what do you need to do to be a rep? might be intersted in the Central Southern area if its only a show of hands once in a while :p

Steve

All it needs is someone to be a "contact" and if and when needed receive meeting minutes - attend if something important crops up and keep their eye on matters.

Nothing much honest  :D  :D