X Flow

Steve Abbott

Westfield registered 11/97 ,narrow bodied, twin 40's,Burgundy ,Cycle wings ,built by myself,new engine when built ,5speed gearbox , live axle ,RAC roll bar ,polo rad,oil cooler, Essex area ,for pictures & questions e-mail saba21526@blueyonder.co.uk

I'm not happy about selling so no time wasters please.

£7.3K

:(  :(  :( dont do it

• 2 weeks later...

:down: O.K it's been a while ,,,maybe ,I may have over priced

it a tad  :oops: I may have even scared people off  :angry:

so ....  :down: how does £6.5 sound :t-up:  ???

:bangshead: Sorry about that , if you want to see my car I've got plenty of picture's , I wish I could say the same about buyers   :down: , I may have to look at trying else where :t-up: , the trouble is there's quite a few for sale at the moment , some of which are priced quite low ,   :t-up: ,it's easy to compare price's looking at the advert , but you have to physically see the car to appreciate the quality and value of the car ???

Steve

:suspect:  :D

i posted mine for sale on here for a while, got no replies, nuffink, :(

put it in autotrader, sold on first day & got asking price  :)

:)

:D I suppose it is a bit like trying to sell tea to China ,luckily i'm in no rush,but it would be nice to see some interest in your pride and joy , Autotrader here I come :p

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.