Photos from Aintree

MIKEASHTON

Guys and Girls, photo's of Aintree can now be found on my Web Site, click here.

I've changed the format of this years web pages, let me know what you think, hopefully this new format is a little quicker and slicker for viewing, and I can now add a copyright logog onto each one Mr Beeland !!!!!

Well, I might as well hijack this thread too :)

Mine are here. No comments as to the 'framing', I need a faster digital camera :D

Andy

Great pics Mike & much better layout IMO much easier to see cars straight away rather than having to scroll, glad I didn't make it on their too! *wipes sweat from brow*

Well, I might as well hijack this thread too :)

Mine are here. No comments as to the 'framing', I need a faster digital camera :D

Andy

Andy,

What camera is that you are using? ??? You must of been stood next to me when taking the pictures?  ???  :blues:  :bangshead:

Lol, quite possibly. :D

It's an Olympus C700-UZ (I think). Quite good in general, but a little 'slow' for action shots.

Andy

Andy I didn't realise you were there. I don't remember speaking to you.?..but there again I don't know what u look like!! It would have been good to meet you or did I? and didn't realise?!??!?

Buzz  ;)

I don't remember speaking to you.?..but there again I don't know what u look like!! It would have been good to meet you or did I? and didn't realise?!??!?

Have you been going Internet blind dating again Pete

It's an Olympus C700-UZ (I think). Quite good in general, but a little 'slow' for action shots.

Ah yes is that the one with the 10x optical lense?

It must of been you then as I thought "Wow, look at the size of his.......lense!" ;)

I think Buzz was doing a 'Jordan' as in ....topless :p

I'm glad I hadn't had my lunch at that point  :oops:

Andy I didn't realise you were there. I don't remember speaking to you.?..but there again I don't know what u look like!! It would have been good to meet you or did I? and didn't realise?!??!?

Buzz  ;)

I talked to Scott a few times, and saw you, but every time I was around you appeared to engrossed in conversation so I didn't like to interrupt :)

I'm shy like that.

:blush:

Andy

Ah yes is that the one with the 10x optical lense?

It must of been you then as I thought "Wow, look at the size of his.......lense!" ;)

The lens isn't that big! Well, it's big-ish I suppose.

I was pleasantly surprised how small the camera was when I first saw it in the flesh, all the photos I'd seen made it look huge.

I wanted something with a good zoom lens on it (you're right, it is x10 optical), it's just a shame that it takes so damn long to decide to take a photo when you press the shutter release :D

So, where were you when I was supposedly standing next to you? Start line, or between turns 1 and 2?

I was the one with the Welsh looking woman slowly burning to a crisp in the sun :D

Andy

Mine feels like 8spf sometimes :D

Andy

No comments as to the 'framing', I need a faster digital camera

Must

Not

Comment

:)

BTW, great shots Mike, I too like the new layout

Mike I'm just getting a Blue screen with a nice logo/cloud formation at the top & the event title & a Home button. :(