Suspension bushes

geofff

Ive not seen any in the flesh but I assume the polybush goes all the way through the damper hole and has a central metal sleeve through the middle of that. I think if you took all that lot out you'd end up with a hole needing a 1" diameter bolt if you didnt put a rosejoint or something inside.

Chris

That's what I'm not sure about, and was rather hoping that that isn't the case. I've spent enough on rose joints and spherical bearings recently. I'm just in denial......

I'm sure you're right though, which I guess means I'll be reaching for Mr Visa again.......

Have a gander at Catflap's pic of his damper with the speherical bearing. It looks like it would be a fairly substantial hole if the bearing wasnt there, so Id say you're right about Mr Visa  :(