• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

bike advice

neo

looking for another toy to accompany me westy in the garage, and its a two wheeler this time , been out the bike scene a few years now and fancy another. fancy one of the following.

CBR6OO

CBR900RR

YAMMY R6

YAMMY R1

ZZR600

ZZR750

whats your thoughts anyone had any of the above   :D

LOL nick

Id go for the R1 still top dog and size of a toy

the new cbr600 is said to be very good

LOL What can i say but i spend all day at home watching car and bike programs (well its either that or day time TV, as im off sick at mo)

Sorry neo, couldn't resist  :D  :D

I'd look at the R1 as well.  Not that I'm a bike rider, but a colleague of mine used to have a couple of them and she *raved* about them.  She's since swapped the last one for a big V-twin of some sort.  Starts with an A.... Aprilia ??  *shrugs*  All look alike to me  :D

LOL good one that nick not quite the anwser i wanted but, :)  to say the least i reckon its going to be a R1 like depending on insurence etc  :0

:0 ......it's a no brainer. From your list, if you want a fast toy for town and country, then it's the CBR600 without question. However, if you want to put some spunk between your legs and have the ladies wolf-whistling go and get your jollies from Mr. HD.

mmmmmmmmmm harley not my bag dude sorry, i like em but don't want one myself sorry if you have one it would'nt be good to all be the same now would it. :(

....it would'nt be good to all be the same now would it.

;) ....in that case, you can forget about the:

CBR6OO

CBR900RR

YAMMY R6

YAMMY R1

ZZR600

ZZR750

:) ......if you're under 5ft 10in, consider one of the big Dukes, failing that, Buells are a good ride for a reasonable price. I'll be thrown out of the HD owners club for saying this but, :blush: the Yamaha V-Max is probably the best fun per bucks bike available today; still a few in the shops if you look about.

Yammy Fazer 1000 gets a lot of good press coverage as it has performance of near R1 levels but is more comfortable,more practical and a lot cheaper  ;)

Hi

Got an R6 for sale, selling because I don't get time to use it now. It is just under 3 years old, but only has 1800 miles on it. It is as you would expect mint. I am looking for 4200 GPB for it.

Great bike for a blast, best handling bike I have ever ridden. Not as fast in a straight line as an R1 GSXR1000 etc, but at least you get to pin the throttle to the stop more often :-)

I know this is the wrong place for, for sale ads but I am a WSCC member :-)

Cheers

Bazzer (now spending too much time doing track day's in the Megabusa to ride it)

Aprilia rsv1000mille--- mate of mines got one reckons its nearly as good as the duke for handling but faster and more reliable

Aprilia rsv1000mille--- mate of mines got one reckons its nearly as good as the duke for handling but faster and more reliable

??? ......Aprilia and reliable, there's two words you don't often see in the same sentence.

Go for the Aprilia Mille R if finances allow absoulte mutts nuts,have ridden all the other bikes you list on road and on track each bike has its good and bad points 600's handle well but you have to keep it on the boil to keep up with the big boys.Unless your rich (not like me) then don't put your money in anything other than a honda,Fireblade to be precise thats why i sold mine for a westy !!! but it is a Megablade so its half Honda. :D  :cool:  :D

DAZ

mmm good comments here i tknow the aprillas going to be out of budget for me and how much i will use it its looking like a fireblade or yamaha r1 or r6 at the moment.