Scott's Boghouse

Nick Algar - Competition Secretary

Judging by the smile on his face, I am not sure he wasn't sitting in the wrong place  :D  :D  :D

Scott's Boghouse

Brilliant Caught in the act! :D

Wouldn't it be sooooooooooo cruel to e-mail it for publication in the next magazine  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :devil:

Wouldn't it be sooooooooooo cruel to e-mail it for publication in the next magazine
We could have a spot the differences competion. :D ......I shouldn't say too much, mine's been compared to a green "wheelie bin"  :(

Wouldn't it be sooooooooooo cruel to e-mail it for publication in the next magazine  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :devil:

Don't tempt me Mark.  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

Don't tempt me Mark.

Yep I've sent the Mag Ed the link as well  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D that'll be at least 2 he's had then  :D  :D  :devil:

LOL, that's brilliant, anyone would think it was a conspiracy against Scott on Saturday ;)  :devil:

If you lot don't tell him I won't  :D  :p  :oops:  :durr:  :sheep:  :t-up:  :bangshead:

LOL, that's brilliant, anyone would think it was a conspiracy against Scott on Saturday

Its not JUST Saturday  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D  ;)

we luv him really  :D  :D  :devil: he provides so much entertainment  :D  :D  :D

Suppose that's a fitting place to sit considering the sh**e performance I put in on the day.

herd that said before :p

dose not sick with me ;)

:xmas:

Scott,

Sorry mate, Did you beat this single seater? or did it beat you with Busa Power.

DSCF0159a.jpg

On the bright side Scott at least nobody other than us will know how bad a day you had. Did you list yourself as John Beeland in anticipation for a bad day.

This was my second sprint and had an excellent day. Even managed to get on the Golf course on one run and on another spin 180 degrees coming off a bend and go down one of the main straights for about 50 meters backwards at 80 mph. What fun, Can't wait for the next one.

Also many thanks to Terry for helping me sort my suspension settings out. Is much better now.

Other half took loads of pics which can be seen here at My Webpage

Steve