Jenson Buttons it Up

Man On The Clapham Omnibus

Actually quite interesting to watch as well. :)

Another dismal show from Mclaren, what has gone wrong, has moving and building road cars taken their eye off the game?

Interesting set of 2008 recommendations ???

Fantastic lap from Jenson, he comes across as a bit of a numpty sometimes but he proved he can cope with the pressure today - nice one!

Richard.

Fantastic effort by Button! Although they seen to have that car of his sorted on the handling side of things!!

I thought Shuey was going to spoil it all again though, until he made that mistake ("What"!!!! " the name Shumacher and the word mistake in the same sentance, that can't be right can it?")

Look forward to seeing if Button is on a light fuel load tomorrow

???

I hope Button has the aggression that he needs - and the luck.

Lets hope for an intresting race this time around, heres to Mr S's car blowing up..... Go on Jesson stuff on home ground  :p  :p

What"!!!! " the name Shumacher and the word mistake in the same sentance, that can't be right can it?

*cough* Ralph *cough*

:durr:  :durr:  :durr:

:p  :p  :p

Schumacher making mistakes under pressure is an often underlooked fallibility thats not really written about. I can think of a few over the years.

Buttons lap was as smooth as smooth could be. Brilliant.

Terry :D

Schumacher making mistakes under pressure is an often underlooked fallibility thats not really written about. I can think of a few over the years.

Oh yes

Put him out in front and off he goes  :(  :(  :(

Put him in the middle of the pack.................and he is rather ordinary........and prone to errors :D  :D  :D

David

Well done indeed , but I wouldnt get too excited about it......

Bet it'll be the same old over rated Boring grand prix crap they keep churning out.

Now the Moto GP last W/E , Wowee boy, that was somethin else.......

:cool:

Pretty English term the error, the mistake, you’re wrong.  Imho I don’t see what the issue is, a driver leading so far in front willing to push the limit of the car for qualifying when in essense he doesn’t has to

/contentious

either way, well done BAR, excellent progression since JV leaving.

, a driver leading so far in front willing to push the limit of the car for qualifying when in essense he doesn’t has to

"Doesnt have to"   Ferrari's back yard , million quid a race pay cheque.

Tell me your jokin, did you see thier faces in the pit, best part of it    :D