South/Central Convoy up to Stoneleigh

sjtoolan

Bit of a long shot, but I'm going from Bristol on Sunday.

M5 to Worcester then choice of M or A roads. :D

If anyone, more south west than south central, is going that way let me know it would be good to arrive en masse (sp? ). Small point though, we plan on heading out at 8ish ???

Otherwise see you all there.

Cheers

Martin

:)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sjtoolan

• Leon B

• jdinhants

• Blatman

If you were heading a bit eastward first, I could join up with you in Swindon.

However, don't make the detour specially, as I'm a bit fickle (and definately not one for early morning starts! ) :D

Andy

Just to throw this one in a group of us are going up Saturday afternoon. Then going out for blat in the local area.

And before anyone says anything we have got permits to entry show ground from 12:00 onwards on Saturday, so we thought we would make a real weekend of it.

:p  :p  :p  :p

Yes, only have a pass for Sunday.   SWMBO  :angry:

There are now maybe 5 or 6 going up and I still think it is a good idea to go fairly early. Can meet you at  Picket Post or Rownhams   :D

J D      :cool:

Some of Us from down Here in deepest Cornwall are thinking convoying up using a cross country route which would take in a camping stop near Chippenham saturday nite and an early morning run cross country again Sunday AM.....this itinary is open to modification particularly if it's going to rain ( I ain't got no hood) :D  :blush:

Doug just wants to know if it's worth strapping his surfboard to the screen/rollbar to make a roof, and then wear his wet suit for the drive up, or if it'd be worth borrowing one of his mates dry suits......  :D:D:D

Bit of a long shot, but I'm going from Bristol on Sunday.

Me too, let me know where and when.

Basic arrangement is leave Bristol at 8am. Not sure if that's time I'm setting out or aiming to pick my mate up from Redland. If you can make an early start then 8ish. It's a big show and we're only there for the day, so want to make the most of it. :D

We'll be doing M5 to Worcester to get some miles out the way. 15 min stop at parents for a cuppa, then rest of journey is open to offers M or A roads.

Where are you starting out?

Cheers

Martin

Leon

Will try and find out if there are any others to meet. Was going to be at Sutton Scotney 7.45 to 8.00

So that would mean leaving Picket Post just after 7 am    :(

I will post tomorrow to let you know.

J D              :cool:

Will try and find out if there are any others to meet. Was going to be at Sutton Scotney 7.45 to 8.00

JD, Leon (et al),

I intend to go up on Sunday (will wimp out and go in the tintop if weather is too bad), I'm travelling from Southampton so would be happy to meet up at Sutton Scotney as detailed above - see you there?

Rich B.