Llandow in-car footage

westy

Does any one have any incar footage for Llandow?  Im there on the 31st next month and could do with seeing it driven before arriving there?  ???

ta muchly,

Chief.

As you come out of the bus stop you immediately go into a fairly tight right hand corner.  Try it in 2nd and 3rd gears - interested to know which is quicker (measure it by when you then change in to 4th gear).  In my car it is definitely quicker in 3rd gear despite the fact that I am short shifting.

Dickie

Let us know when you go. If it's a weekend and I'm free I'll try to pop over for a nose.

Andy

:oops:

thats very good value....anyone fancy a day/half day there before the event?

I think that you need a competition licence (don't know what classification) to book........but I've also heard that they can be quite "flexible".........

I'm sure Dickie will tell us....

At the very worst, I'll come and spectate/bring the sarnies

:t-up:  :t-up:

A Non Race National B sprint licence is acceptable at most "official" MSA tests in the UK.......

I've been to Llandow twice this season for testing, and never been asked for a licence (always taken it just in case).  

Both times were Saturday mornings.  First time there were 3 other cars, 2nd time was just me.  Super!