• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Stoneleigh

Megablade Paul

Anyone know how I would go about camping at the show. My SVA is on 30th April if it all goes to plan and I can get it registered then I can drive in and camp no probs. If, and I don't wish to sound negative, I don't pass SVA I still want to camp with the rest of the Manchester guys but will have to go in the tin top. Can I get my car to the camping area or will my car be safe in the general car park overnight whilst I'm camping in the WSCC enclosure (with the Chairman's permission of course), any advice please? :)

For the last 7 or so I have blagged my way onto the club area(parked at the back by my tent) with no bother in my tin top.

This yr however I'm in a westfield again...it's been a long time coming...yeah I know showing is not everyones thing but I like the beer; banter and need some bits for the car.

See ya there

:blush:...due to the slight embarrassment of finding myself Westfieldless at the moment I'm going to have to slip my motorcycle in-between the mass ranks of Westfields and hope no one notices it's missing a couple of wheels.

Paul I told you its gonna pass, even if i have to do a sickie on the day so i can be there to fix it on the spot  :t-up:

but just in case, as i said b4 you can be the official Manchester Banner transporter  :cool:

I'm sure the committee won't mind - any WSCC member can camp on the WSCC enclosure - just do it out of the way of the cars and main marquee!

I'll be there with my club card and Locost!!!!!!!!! (Or maybe just the Transit van)

so when you say to camp out of the way of the cars does that mean there might be a bunch of us outcasts that no one will speak to ?? :(

Nah. It's just so popular that the centre stage should be left for cars - unless you have a particularly spectacular tent - a home made kit would do the trick!

The WSCC have a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge area at Stoneleigh - as Dickie B says - centre stage is for WSCC member cars / bikes (whatever marque they may be) - for the benefit of safety camping is to one side of the area away from main show halls, next to marquee(ish) - we will have some lighting in the marquee and table and chairs - its a BYO on "supplies"  :D  ;)

Strictly speaking camping is only permitted in the designated camping areas - but as all the other clubs do it - then why can't we  ???  ???  :D  :D  :D  ;) - Some of the stands (Rickman and JBA) would look more at home at a camping and caravaning expo - more tents than cars  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D  :D  :devil: