Aintree. April 24th

scott beeland

Got finals for Aintree today. No tickets :arse:  :arse:

Neighbours wanna come see some sprinting and I figured like every other venue I've been we'd get some bleedin' tickets to give away.

Tightwads......

Ah well. Looking forward to getting back in the BBM anyway; even though I only finish my week of nights on the Friday :0  :0  :0  :0  :0

Don't recall ever having tickets for it.  The entry road is shared with a golf driving range so it would be difficult to ticket the golfers as well.

Therefore, guests in free is my guess

Dickie

The entry road is shared with a golf driving range so it would be difficult to ticket the golfers as well

And for all the thieving little snots climbing the fence to nick the golf balls then trying to flog em to the drivers  :angry:  :angry:  :devil:  :devil:  :D

Too much shooting/ stabbing and generally fu***ng each other up going on in the mini criminal Mersey underworld for golf ball nickin' at the moment :bangshead:

Still.....It's keeping me in a job I suppose :D

Question though....when a patient gets armed police guard; who wears body armour and a sub gun; where's mine? (flack jacket I mean....) In the unlikely event of the "shooter" getting into the unit to finish a job I know where I'll be every time.......In the car park    :0

"But he's a luvly young lad yer know Nurse....Wouldn't hurt a fly my little luv...."

Yeah right :bangshead:  :suspect:

Large mop and bucket for Mr Beeland  :D  :D  ;)  Bad day in the "Office"  :D  :D

Scott,

I seem to remember reading that Aintree "is not suitable for spectators" and hence they do not issue tickets for visitors.  That said - I have had people come to see me every year so far (god know why - before you all start).  

Just get your mates to turn up - I don't think they will be challenged at all.

My challenge - staying over in the camper.  How many wheels will I have on Saturday morning?

How many wheels will I have on Saturday morning?

Last time I was there the Police had a helicopter hovering overhead for most of the night.  Didn't get any sleep, but at least the car was still there in the morning!  Mind you it was parked up against a tree with my tent behind it (with me in it) so they would have been hard pushed to take the whole thing.

Alloys on a Westfield in Aintree? :D

Now who do I know who might want a bit of pocket money?

I'm coming Saturday a.m.!

Alloys on a Westfield in Aintree? :D

Now who do I know who might want a bit of pocket money?

I'm coming Saturday a.m.!

Agreed its bad enough havin' Scott in the SS without all is off spring aquirin' ya wheels

AM for me too

What time is screwts?

Buzz