• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

motor racing

steve wilson

Ive just watched the c******m series on sky. I've not seen these type of cars race before and cant believe how good it is to watch.Lots of close action and plenty of crashes.Nice to see summat diff than boring F1 or brit touring cars :t-up:

R 400 surely......

I've been watching the Superlights and Roadsport championships for a good few years now, and it's ace. I go to watch at Castle Combe whenever I can, especially when the c******m's are on, or the Mini's, 'cos Blatgirl loves watching the Minis....

Oh, BTW, c******m sell videos of most, if not all, of the past championships. I have the whole set. Bit pricey, as you'd expect, but well worth it, IMO........

The Videos are made by Hayfisher.

Richard Hay raced at Lemans last year in the Morgan, he races TVR and c******ms.

That is why there a bit pricey :D

I go to watch at Castle Combe whenever I can, especially when the c******m's are on,

Also been to watch these at Castle Combe a few times with a friend and our 2 boys. The best bit for the boys, was when it was raining, and they watched car after car come over the rise into quarry.........locked up.......and into the barrier.  :0  :0

The worst bit for us dads, was during the paddock walk about, when the 2 boys would shout 'Look dad, there's another one that crashed'  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:

Cheers

David

Speaking with painful experience, the crashing bit is definitely not the best bit. Nor is the "repairing it afterwards" bit. Of course cateringvan drivers wouldn't dream of repairing it themselves.

Another 1/2 day and all will be back to normal. With more duck tape over the previous lot of duck tape - there's not much fibre glass left on my nose cone now.

Dickie

Best thing about 7 racing is the number of changes in position. A fella I know runs the tiger striped Taylors Foundry cars in the superlights so we go and see [blag into] as many races as possible, at Rockingham last year the lead changed twice every lap - loads of late breaking and slipstreaming.

:t-up: