Wheels and Tyres

Ian Fraser

I have the following for sale which I bought for my SDV but they do not fit (foul outside lip of rear wheel arch). They did however come off a non-SDV Westfield and look the business.

5 Rimstock/100+ 14"x6" wheels in excellent condition. The offset is e20 and they are Ford fitment, PCD 108 mm, centre bore 63.4mm One wheel has a very light scratch (in the laquer) which with some work can be polished out. Otherwise they are near immaculate. All have the centre bolt covers intact and I have 2 removal keys for the security bolts 2 wheels have Yoko A539 with approx 6mm tread 2 wheels have Yoko A510 with approx 5mm tread One (used as spare) has an unused Yoko A509 All tyres are 195x60x14's and have no cuts or blisters .

Any offers before I try e-bay?

I can provide photo be e-mail (as I can't work out how to attach it to this posting  :p )

Thanks

Ian

• 4 weeks later...

These are really 'as new' wheels with tyres that have a lot of tread left, and they are gorgeous.

I don't think I'm looking for silly money, £185 will secure.

Go on, you know you want to..... :p  :p  :p  :p

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.