Race seats, side screens, hud, crash pad

Andy @ Cat

think you've got the wrong piccie on the steering wheel link Andy, unless you get a free car with the steering wheel! :laugh:

Thanks Gregh, Yes I’ve noticed. Ill have to take another picture of the wheel as the one I originally took has vanished from my computer.

It’s an Alpha wheel. I think it’s a 280mm diameter and it trimmed in dark blue

Andy, how much do you want for a quick sale of the seats (i.e. to cancel the auction)?

Ta.

Andy

(i.e. to cancel the auction)?

ebay

It's also against eBay rules to ask a seller to sell you an item outside of a listing.

tut-tut, marriage corrupting u already?! u'll be sneakily watching the 10 minute freeview on playboy tv next  :D

Oops. Not an E-bay user, so wasn't aware of that. I thought I'd seen auctions that offered this as an option though?

Ah well, guess I'll have to join the bidding frenzy then...and typically, the auction ends while I'll be in the car on my way home from work...that means some last minute geezer is likely to get in instead of me. :angry:

Hey ho.

Andy

Hi Andy,

I think Westy666 has said it all. Except you don’t have to be at your computer at the end of the auction. Say you are willing to pay a maximum of £100.00 for an item, and the bidding is up to £50.00 and the bid increments are £1.00. If you bid your £100.00 you will increase the bidding up to £51.00. If someone then bids £52.00 Ebay will bid on your behalf the next increment of £1.00 to £53.00.

So in conclusion someone would have to bid over your maximum to win the item.

If I can help further please don’t hesitate to get in touch.

Regards

Andy

From my limited knowledge of e-bay auctions, there always seems to be a flurry of final bidding right before the auction closes.

I wish you'd just offered them up for sale on here first :(. I've been after a pair for a while now.

Maybe I'll look at how the bidding is going on Wednesday.

Andy

There are often last minite bids, BUT there must be a maximum price you're prepared to pay for those seats? So put that in the ebay bid doodah and it stops you from being a typical eBay plonker and spending more than they'd cost new. :D:p

Put in an odd number and a strange number of pence rather than a round number to increase your chances. :t-up:

there's 4 days left to go Andy, so wait and see who bids and what they pay, and put your maximum in as close to the end as you can.

Thanks for the advice Tim / Greg. I'll keep an eye on the bids over the next couple of days and see how things go.

:t-up:

Andy

I have dealt a bit on e-bay. The following advice is highly recommended.

Decide a price and bid.

Then walk away and dont look at it again until its over.

If you`ve won you`ll get an e-mail.

Dont sit there at the last minute bidding as you will get a red mist and bid more than you should. You`ll also have left early/come home early etc to be at your pc at the closing stage to watch. (which is very sad)

Mind you, its great watching the bids go up if your selling :p

FWIW :D  :D:p

Just a reminder all the auctions end this evening starting at 6.15pm.

Thanks to all concerned for taking the time to look. Good luck in your bidding.

You`ll also have left early/come home early etc to be at your pc at the closing stage to watch. (which is very sad)

One of the best bits of advice for selling that I got, was to always time your auction to end Sunday lunchtime/afternoon - far more people are around for those red mist moments.  :D

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.