Croft

cast iron

Just a note. I live 10 mins from Croft if anyone needs a realy big hammer etc. Give me a shout - Car 52 not 55 as in the regs. :t-up:  :t-up:

thanks for the offer, :)

if mine dose not work, :(

gallon of petrol and a match :angry:

:blues:

Thanks for the offer mate.

Are you coming down for a few beers later tonight then ?

Rob

Mark

Don't wish to hijack your thread. but what time does the event start as I will be coming across to spectate.  Happy to help out if any assistance is needed anywhere.

John

Sorry I never replied. It was the Mother in laws 70th on Sunday so I had to be on my best behaviour :p

It turns out it was me who needed the help - Electrics are about resolved now. It is somewhere in the indicator, hazard warning light, relay area  :bangshead:

But on starting her up tonight the top end sounds like a bag of hammers - Hope not having any gauges I havent over reved or lost oil pressure :oops:

Thanks for all the help - see you at Olivers :)