• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Remove the BL**DY Banner

steppenwolf

And as for the poll, there's no 'I couldn't care either way' option...

Who said anything about this being a domocracy? Limit people's choices to 'guide' them in a direction I say  :0

Did Westy mention something about working on a new skin for the site a la the "in the office" setting for Blatchat?  Or was that just a bizarre dream........... :blush: Presumably this would disable the banner (which seems to have stopped working whilst I typed this) removing people's difficulties  ???

The banners not slowing things down with me  :D  :D  and its back working now  ???  ???  ???

The idea of the banner is to promote our club track days to boardroom users and to try and direct folks to our website www.wscc.co.uk  ;)  ;)  :D  Keep em fresh in eveyones mind, even if it is annoying - you won't forget em that way

Sometimes the Q's posted here could be answered if folks took a look through the general website.

Its amazing how many people think that the boardroom is the WSCC website  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  when in fact it is just a part of the whole game  :D  :D  :D  :D

Its amazing how many people think that the boardroom is the WSCC website            when in fact it is just a part of the whole game  

It is the BEST part though  :0

I still have no banner displayed ( yes I have done several re-freshes etc. )

Its amazing how many people think that the boardroom is the WSCC website            when in fact it is just a part of the whole game  

It is the BEST part though  :0

I still have no banner displayed ( yes I have done several re-freshes etc. )

Yeah, I can see it too, even on this slow old connection at home!!

I was going to say that, altho the Boardroom is indeed not the whole site, not a lot changes on the rest of it.......but then I thought I might get shot down so perhaps I won't.... ???  :blush:  :0  :0

Particularly the 'we need marshals and volunteers for such-and-such in 2002' page :)

Andy

I think this is rapidly descending into a 'the web site is out of date' thread...

It's easy to criticise these sort of things (my comment was intended to be light-hearted, not as a dig), but another thing to actually do something about it. It takes a surprising amount of work to keep a web site up to date, and I'm sure whoever is responsible (Adrian ? ) is doing their best to do so.

Perhaps if someone volunteered to help update various portions of the site, that might be a good way of doing it?

Note, I am not offering to do this!

Andy