Three Sisters

MIKEASHTON

Unfortunately, I'm experiencing some technical difficulties and cannot get the photo's from Sunday uploaded.

If anyone wants to see there photo, if you e-mail me with the car number, and breif description of your car, I'll send them via e-mail.

Watch this space for them being uploaded tho.

Cheers

Mike

Mike - dare I ask, wot's your avatar pic, not part of your :arse: hide is it???

Mike

Where are the pictures of smoking tyres and aquaplaning?? :0

I can't believe these photo's have been so heavily requested.

I have been assured that my web site should be functioning adequately in the next few days, so keep your eye on this space and they'll be with you soon, along with some from Croft this Monday.

Mr Aspden . . . . . . Leather . . . . . . Noooooooooo

What user id and p/w do we get into your website with Mike?

John

What user id and p/w do we get into your website with Mike?

John

Dito?

bl**** computers . . . . . . . Its not working yet, and its starting to upset me a little.  Am gonna try again tomorrow.

Web hoster isn't very good, so if anyone else knows of a good place to host my site, I'm interested in hearing from you.

Cheers

Mike

It's our friend AdHawkins Mike, you can follow a thread from any of his postings.   If you want to post a lot of pics, you need to have a chat with him about a properly  hosted site instead.   I'm sure he'll help you out.   Not like Me and Mark watching you shiver at 3 Sisters :p:p:p:p