Video Starring 'Fast Westie' at Lydden

Gazza

'FW'

If you're out there I trust you've seen this long video yourself harrying the Caterhams in one of the Lydden SEMSEC races. Looks like a blast going round the outside of the yellow 7 at Paddock :suspect:

http://www.speedyseven.com/lydden/120403/lyddencp1.avi

Theres also some entertaining & useful in-car laps of Lydden in a 7 on the same web-site, found with a few well-placed clicks.

I've got 512Mb ADSL at work and even after 5 minutes of waiting I got nothing...  :(

They're much more collectable as a pair...I've got one up for sale as it happens :D

:t-up:

Andy

I've got 512Mb ADSL at work and even after 5 minutes of waiting I got nothing...  

Finally, something I can beat John at.........

I've got an 8meg pipe at work. Got it down in under 2 mins.......  :p:D

I've got an 8meg pipe at work. Got it down in under 2 mins.......  

I've got bog standard adsl from bt and it can't have taken much more than that for me.

They're much more collectable as a pair...

The diff is currently awaiting a builder (damn uni) and a kit to put it in (damn uni and dax lead times), and  just the one diff will do thanks (who want's 4wd anyway!;)

Scruffy

• 2 weeks later...
Is it possible to save those laps (the three small ones above), -my browser only appears to let me watch them , and not save them?  I want to download them at work and take 'em home!

That's what I mean by my browser won't let me do it..... maybe its my company's firewall stops me saving these types of file?