For Sale

MichaelWestie

Seems to be more Westys for sale than buyers at the moment  ???

When i was looking towards the end of last year, i couldn't find one anywhere.

Perhaps with the weather we've been having and some un-certainty over interest rates people are playing a wait and see game  ???

The way things are going there's going to be a few bargains about in the winter me thinks  :oops:

PS- for the spec of your car i think £8000 would be a bargain, hope you sell it soon.

Have you tried pistonheads.com and find-it aswell  ???

Just sold my other car in Autotrader and even that didn't get the sort of responces that Autotrader used to get  ???

:( Seems that Westies are not selling like they used to! I have been trying for some time now to sell my V8 without much interest. The price seems reasonable, so I can only suggest this may be the wrong forum. Good luck!

It's not the wrong forum, but it shouldn't be the *only* forum. There are *lots* of Westfield owners who have never seen the boardroom, so by advertising it here *only*, you are limiting severely the amount of exposure the car has...

To do a proper job, it needs to be on Findit, Autotrader, and as many free kit car sites and magazines offering ads as possible (not forgetting E-bay, although it'd be a tough one...)... IMHO, of course.

Right this is now beyond a joke

Someone make me a sensible offer

I have just purchased something nice and need the room!!

Sold my Westy in Autotrader (South Western) about a month ago. Had 20 + phone calls from as far as Belguim. Most recent call was yesterday.

BTW car was 96 Zetec 2.0 twin 40's factory built 10k miles Q plate £8000

• 1 month later...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.