Warwickshire Area Track Day at Curborough

Martyn Vann - Warwickshire AO

1 hour ago, DamperMan said:

Has anyone coming got a Lady sized helmet my GF could borrow on the day to have a few rides.   She does not have flees… 

I will check tonight to make sure it hasn't been thrown out, but me and mrs joolz have new crash hats so we have at least one going spare. It will be a motorcycle helmet but will be fine for what you need. If I can find it you can have it.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, joolz said:

I will check tonight to make sure it hasn't been thrown out, but me and mrs joolz have new crash hats so we have at least one going spare. It will be a motorcycle helmet but will be fine for what you need. If I can find it you can have it.

perfect :) 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, DamperMan said:

Has anyone coming got a Lady sized helmet my GF could borrow on the day to have a few rides.   She does not have flees… 

She might not have fleas ! But with your driving style it might come back with 🤮 in it 🤣 have a great day guys , keep it on the black stuff 👍 Andy &Becky

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, joolz said:

What time do we need to arrive? Cheers. 

Gates open from 9am for bacon butties and a track walk, 10am for first car on track.

• Like 2

Great day 2day.

Did anyone pick up a C Spanner and 2 cushions by any chance as realised I left them after I came home? Thanks.

1 hour ago, Nick Mucklow said:

Great day 2day.

Did anyone pick up a C Spanner and 2 cushions by any chance as realised I left them after I came home? Thanks.

We've got the cushions, but I didn't see the C spanner?

1 minute ago, Martyn Vann - Warwickshire AO said:

We've got the cushions, but I didn't see the C spanner?

Haha so what am I gonna sleep on tonight lol. OK thanks will grab em off ya at the next Warwickshire meet.

Not sure where I put it but not to worry it was just to adjust the suspension when I got there as want to keep my teeth in place on the road haha.

Just now, Nick Mucklow said:

Haha so what am I gonna sleep on tonight lol. OK thanks will grab em off ya at the next Warwickshire meet.

Not sure where I put it but not to worry it was just to adjust the suspension when I got there as want to keep my teeth in place on the road haha.

Thanks @Martyn Vann - Warwickshire AO

Thank-you Martyn and Sue. Faultless day and great fun. Thanks for having us.. hopefully we can come and play again next year. J and C.

• Like 2

Great day yesterday as always. 

Thanks to martyn and Co for organising. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone have any video footage of this day ?  If they can post it that would be great. cheers.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, joolz said:

Does anyone have any video footage of this day ?  If they can post it that would be great. cheers.

I have some photos and video of your car on track!

• Like 1

Not saying that any of it is any good though!