Next Cambridge Area Meeting.

chazpowerslide

No one has mentioned the poor guy and his wife from Ely (sorry I didn't catch your names), the nice couple with the red Westy with swept wings  :blush:

I think we own them a drink each....for driving them into deepest, darkest Norfolk and then leaving them there.

Please don't be put off us, it wasn't intentional.  

By the way, the guy who's buying the drinks is Martin Keene.   :D  :p

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chazpowerslide

• ChrisF

• SparkyB

• markh1970

The Guy on the second GSXR actually waved at us as he went past on the back wheel !!!!!!!!!!!

He was well crossed up when he landed it just in time for the right hand bend and got a real tank slapper on, it did'nt seem to bother him too much as the knee went down all the way through the bend.

Absolutly insane stunts to pull on the road.

The guy in the Range Rover actually caught the NSR of the car trying to prevent me from moving into lane on the exit of one of the roundabouts just prior to Kings Lynn and then sat 1/2 inch from the back of the car trying to intimidate me   :arse:  :arse:  :arse: he even tried to follow me on the next overtake  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

He then went on to hassle Rob and Colin...........

The Green car BTW is a Pinto and is plenty quick as is Rob and Colin's Xflow SE, the orange one you'r Busa  could'nt  keep with Mark is a CVH........  :p

Chaz....

Evening Chris.

The Chap from Ely called me later and said he had a good day too.

Apparantly he had the sensor wire for the oil pressure sender come adrift and the guage started to give odd readings.

He stopped and sorted it out, made it to Sunny Hunny and then failed to find us.

He had a really good drive around though.

I think I need to get better organised for the next one with mobile numbers (and name badges maybe :blush:  :blush: )

Still grinning and about to go into the garage to finish things off (like the gaffer taped number plate and wonky indicators)

Chaz.

Evenin Chaz,

Glad to hear our friends from Ely didn't get completely left out.

We had a wonderful run, Tam and I are still  :D  :D  :D

Yes...name badges, mobile numbers and some blat rules would be useful from now on.  I'm amazed that your rear number plate lasted the whole blat  :0

Martin, next time you lead us out...remember there are 10 of us, not just you and a Max Power Nova having fun  :devil:  :D

no comment officer... nothing to do with me...  :blush:  :oops:  :D

Glad to hear you all had a nice day - I was stuck at a wedding up north and by the time I got back it was too late to get out.  I did see the chap in the red car drive past my house 4 or 5 times over the weekend so he must be pretty happy with the car now :)

Was hoping he was going to stop off to say hi but suspect that the gaggle of bikers and the Dax on the driveway may have put him off!  If you're out there do pop in for a natter next time you're passing

, the other the guy and his son in a green Westie, from Bury I think).

Hi all

Been of line all week so can only now say thanks to you all for a great day out.

First run out for me since the upgrade on my CVH but what a blat.It never ceases to amaze me how these little cars go and driving in convoy makes you feel a bit special

Can't wait for the next outing.

Anybody going to Stoneleigh? :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

Neil

Anybody going to Stoneleigh?

Hi Neil

I'm sure Liam, Martin and I will be going.  I'm hoping to camp over and have a few Stella's  :t-up:

Maybe Chaz will arrange a club convoy  ???

Anybody going to Stoneleigh? [/quot

Maybe Chaz will arrange a club convoy  ???

Hi Chris                 Sounds like a good idea to me :D  :D

Will definately be going, work permitting. Would be good to drive up in convoy :devil:  :devil:

Neil

We can get plans for Stoneleigh together at the next meet maybe.

I'd like to camp the weekend but I also have to consider Mrs Slide and the and the Slidetts.

I'll see what I can put together.......

Chaz.

We can get plans for Stoneleigh together at the next meet maybe

Chaz this will be a bit difficult the next Cambs meeting takes place the weekend after stonleigh  :p

Stoneleigh is the May Bank Holiday weekend...if we are going in convoy we only need to arrange a meeting place....or two.  

Last year the Peterborough lot met at Huntingdon Services on the junction of the A1 and A14, if it's convenient we can meet you there.

What you think ???

Chaz

I will probably camp over with SWMBO (kids are off to the cattery) :D

Post a new thread if you are arranging to go over in convoy.