three slappers

barney

whats the consensus for the weather on sunday?

do we bring the wets or what......

had a look at my class,better get a move on rubble.. :D  :D

Barney

Out of the next 5 days Sunday looks the best (Sunny intervals) White cloud with Sun popping it's head round:D :D:D

BBC Forcast

It's always wet at some point in the day at 3 slappers :0

I'm just going with the 32r's again...so It doesn't wanna rain too much. Mind you .I wont be troubling the AlgarBusa anyway will I........ he'll be "charging" around  :D  ;)

You wont need wets unless theres standing water!

but keep praying for sunshine!!!!!

You wont need wets unless theres standing water!

I've stood in water everytime I've been to 3 Slappers  :D  :D  :devil:  :D

Weather usually starts off as bl**** cold and overcast, then brightens up once the wind starts to blow whilst still cold - lunchtime will see brightest sun - still cold  :D

Afternoon will begin to cloud over but remaining dry (and cold)  :D  then just as you think you're gonna get an extra run in the drizzle starts and rain pours just as you're loading up whilst still cold  :D  ;)  :D

Journey home - whilst stuck on M6 - sun breaks through and rainbows glow over the distant fields  :D  :D  with car heater now warming you  :D  :D

Don't forget your thermals  :D  :D and good luck to everyone  :D

Who is going Sat night ?

Ash

yep iam going up sat night :D

cars looking good  :p

but could do with it being wet, as its not running to well at the mo ???

case of the duck with spaners again, over winter  ???

should have learnt buy now :sheep:

o well :durr:

see you all then :arse:  :blues:

Trying out your fancy new motorhome Ash? How fast is it , what does it rev to?See you Sunday as I will sleep in my warm bed at home. :D  :p

I'll be there Saturday night but very early. Her indoors isn't going and doesnt want waking up early on Sunday morning but is trying to hang on to me until last thing on Saturday  :p  :love:

John

*Scrounge Mode*

All you lovverly folks at 3 Slappers  :D  :D  :love:  :love: Anyone got a spare ticket or two  :D  :love:  :love:  :D

Me and Neil Willis were thinking of driving up on Sunday morn and having a nose around at all the nice new motorhomes and shiny cars  :D  :D  ;) .......... oh and Neil has some coats for sale  :D  :D  ;)

SS T-shirts are'nt ready yet ......... very soon now  ;)  :D

Hi folks,

not too far into my build, so fancy paying a visit to 3 slappers as a spectator to watch you guy do your stuff, and get a nosey at the cars.

My question is, what time is the circuit open to the public and is there a charge for spectators.

Also will I be able to get close enough to the cars to look at engine installations.Im building a sei with a 20xe engine so wouldnt mind having a look at one already in a car.

Ive been a member since July last year and havent met other club members yet, as I struggle to get to the meets due to work commitments, so its a good chance to get to meet a few of you, especially from the north west.

Regards

Mark Anson

My question is, what time is the circuit open to the public and is there a charge for spectators.

what time you up in morning, ???

see if you can get there before steve daives, :p

He normaly arives around 5 to 6.30 in morning :angry:

and drives a bl**** noisy car `around padock :0