• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

OK starting to panic now

neo

Got me westy booked in at Emerald which have moved from London to Norfolk, ive got there new number but theres no answer from the last three days and i need there address and confirmation there still doing me car on Monday, as i'm borrowing a trailer and a tow car from freinds and bearing in mind i'm 260 miles from them its a canny trip towing if they have gone,anyone got any different numbers for them or know the score as im putting alot into this and fuel bills alone, just dont want a wasted trip thats all and Norfolks a big place to take a guess you will find it. :(  please helpme times of the essence hee as well

cheers Stu getting there now i owe you a pint, just hope they answer the phone or fax or email before i spend £200 getting my car there in case of a clericle error so to speak.

cheers NEO

Phew just got an e mail from lionie at Emerald all is ok for monday they have had bother with the phones and emails as well setting up and all that stuff. a happy bunny again :D