2008 Westfield SEIW 893cc Megablade REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE PLEASE READ ADVERT (£7750)

nolanjoe92

Here is my westfield megablade 893cc - i have owned the car since August 2022 I  originally thought about parting with her late last year but was very on the fence so never really pushed looking for a sale , unfortunately since its MOT last may i have covered less than 50 miles so ive come to the decision i just cant justify keeping it sat in the garage and not been used .

I have reduced the price i would hope for as there are a few small issues that do need attention , this is a 100% honest review of what needs doing 

* Front passenger side cycle wing - has had a stone chip that has put a crack through the fron side of the wing and ideally needs replacing or repairing , see photo in listing.

*cooling fan is not kicking in , this developed just before i put her away for winter the car never overheated but as i had put her on my driveway to let her run as she hadn't been started for a few weeks i noticed the fan didnt kick in at the usual running temperature , this will hopefully be a simple fix maybe a fan switch or worst case the fan unit itself .

*very slight oil leak more of a weep coming from the ignition pickup cover on the front of the engine , doesnt leave pools etc but you can see a weep after running from underneath the car and when you wipe your finger over it really is very slight it wouldnt be noticed unless you were told to look for it.

*mot expires 18th of may so this week as mentioned above it hasnt done 50 miles since its last MOT and am confident the above covers all issues on the car.

I haven't driven the car since October last year and currently it is uninsured so cant take it out on the road MOT expires as mentioned in 2-3 days too .This is been honest one of the main reasons i have finally decided to sell her as i just havent got the time and could do with the money out of this towards house renovations as to fix the issues above would be relatively cheap but by the time i insnure it to MOT it again etc the costs are just not worth it if im set on now selling her so have decided to offer at a much reduced price to just clear my garage and help fund the renovations.

happy for anyone to poke around her etc on viewing it breaks my heart but for a quick sale i would take £7750, The issues above im sure are all relatively cheap and with the nice weather coming (hopefully) the right person could have this road ready over a weekend for a fraction of the cost i would advertise for if MOT'd and ready to go.

Now onto the good bits - The car looks stunning - bodywork is excellent with no cracks or damage to any of the panels 

underneath is extremely clean ! also has some nice extras fitted see a list below im sure i will miss something !

MOT it passed on the 18th of May 23 with no advisories this was on 6778 miles - now on 6806

genuine mega BEC Chassis registered on Q plate (i believe this is a Pro as for Mot there is only a visual emissions test and some other little perks too ;) )

FIA approved full rollcage

Westfield turbo seats

Team dynamic wheels with R888R tires still plenty of tread left

Westfield reverse box 

AVO Coilovers

Westfield Hispec 4 pot callipers

LSD

Wide Track front suspension

LED headlights

cloth Roof for rollcage (see pictures) great for a bit os shade on a hot day :) 

currently on 6806 miles 

quick connect trickle charge cable 

always garaged and never driven in wet 

chassis etc underneath is in great condition 

engine runs great and doesn't miss a beat 

Please dont hesitate to message me with any questions can be contacted either through here or the below email/phone number

nolanjoe92@gmail.com

or

07306580243 (work 8-5 but can always answer a text to arrange a chat or viewing)

happy to send more photos/videos on whats app :) 

PXL_20230827_104611538.jpg

• nolanjoe92 changed the title to 2008 Westfield SEIW 893cc Megablade REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE PLEASE READ ADVERT (£7750)

DEPOSIT TAKEN - SOLD SUBJECT TO COLLECTION 

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.