Dorset Area blat around Exmoor

Stuart Davis AO - Devon Cornwall & Somerset

Lovely to see you all - and finally not round a dining table 🙂

Thank you for organising and for letting me gate crash, Adge!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jaykay42 said:

Lovely to see you all - and finally not round a dining table 🙂

Thank you for organising and for letting me gate crash, Adge!

Lovely to see you too Jens, what a coincidence running into you while filling up! 👍👍

a great day and thanks to all Devon and Dorset group making me feel so welcome. Really enjoyed trying some different roads, they were epic, incredible views. Special mention to Adge for organising and providing the port, cheese and "dog" biscuits😁. Must consider my outfit for next time.....double pink.... purely by coincidence....i think....lol. secretly though I think i nailed it!!!  

IMG20240511165332.jpg

IMG20240511123109.jpg

IMG20240511115748.jpg

IMG20240510200213.jpg

IMG20240511115258.jpg

IMG20240511133858.jpg

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

Thanks for coming down Rory, even in pink 🤣👍. Two great candidates for the calendar here I reckon!

IMG_8655.jpeg.a6afb12c573ebbe32a193f17aaeba8ea.jpeg

IMG_8656.jpeg.f575132e4b86f8e2ed9d9e1462b6d5ee.jpeg

• Like 6

11 hours ago, Stuart Davis (fatblokestu) AO - Devon & Somerset said:

Lovely to see you too Jens, what a coincidence running into you while filling up! 👍👍

Perfect planning and timing, no luck involved at all 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

A little video of the chaps leaving Ralegh’s Cross yesterday.

• Like 4

Now that's what you call a fab road trip! Well done all of you 👍👍

• Like 1

Another vid from the Saturday Dorset jaunt, winding out from Lynton through the woods.

• Like 6

Sorry to spam the forum and FB with videos 🤪🤣. Nice video of all eight of us going through South Molton (thanks Colin for IDing the location), @SXRORY car looking good as ever 👍

• Like 4

That’s a great set up for video you have. Is that a powered mount or controlled from you phone?. How do you pan on demand etc

18 hours ago, Ansoeb said:

That’s a great set up for video you have. Is that a powered mount or controlled from you phone?. How do you pan on demand etc

It’s an Insta360 X2 which records a full 360 degree view all the time, then you can effective record a video from this, panning around to pick out the views you want. It has some clever features too, for instance you can highlight a particular car or object and get it to track this. I did this on one of the cars ahead of me, going around the hairpin in the second video, works well.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Stuart Davis (fatblokestu) AO - Devon & Somerset said:

It’s an Insta360 X2 which records a full 360 degree view all the time, then you can effective record a video from this, panning around to pick out the views you want. It has some clever features too, for instance you can highlight a particular car or object and get it to track this. I did this on one of the cars ahead of me, going around the hairpin in the second video, works well.

I see the X4 is out now!

• Like 1