• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Long shot - tyre delivery ‘service’ required 😊

Stuart Davis (fatblokestu) AO - Devon & Somerset

Just thought I would check…. I need to get a set of wheels and tyres collected from Hereford and delivered back to Crewkerne or somewhere near. Does anyone travel that way who could help for a decent quantity of beer tokens? 😊

Let me know!

Cheers,

Stu

If it helps I sent a set of wheels and tyres with DPD recently, each were boxed individually and it worked out a just over £10 a wheel.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Stuart Davis (fatblokestu) AO - Devon & Somerset said:

Just thought I would check…. I need to get a set of wheels and tyres collected from Hereford and delivered back to Crewkerne or somewhere near. Does anyone travel that way who could help for a decent quantity of beer tokens? 😊

Let me know!

Cheers,

Stu

Have you tried Shiply@Stuart Davis (fatblokestu) AO - Devon & Somerset

https://www.shiply.com/

• Thanks 1

Stu’s suggestion of £10 per wheel boxed with DPD sounds good value if you can’t find a beer token option. Another courier option that might be worth checking out is Paisley Freight, click on their ‘wheel and tyres’ tab for a quote (noting what their packing requirements are), they also transport other car parts: https://www.paisleyfreight.com

• Thanks 1