• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Bank Holiday Monday 6th May, Car Museum meet, 10am

Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative

Ta folks good day. Unfortunately I got wet on the way home and the M6 was a car park.......

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

This cool dude @Glynn Walters

DSC05153.jpg

has done a very impressive job of fitting another 1.8 litre mk2.5 MX5 NB engine into his car, only this one has got a turbo fitted to it

DSC05132.jpg

whoosh, it didn't overheat and nothing fell off, so Glynn was pleased to get some 'running in' miles done. Well engineered Glynn, for someone that works full time, you have really trapped on and got it done, in no time at all you are back out in Gnasher, great.

Early bird got the worm, bagging the best parking spot

DSC05130.jpg

DSC05131.jpg

The others soon lined up

DSC05134.jpg

DSC05135.jpg

and after a closed A38, Stuart did make the mammoth journey to join us too, along with Mark and Sonia in the SLK.

The museum's gathering was well attended and also included 'Morgans in May'

GBCJ Morgans.jpg

gbcj 2.jpg

GBCJ.jpg

DSC05134.jpg

With Tony in his tin top, and Dave and Andy having to scoot off, that left the rest of us to go on the run out, keeping a careful eye on the black clouds, thankfully we were blessed with sunshine all the way and even got home in the dry. 

DSC05138.jpg

DSC05140.jpg

DSC05141.jpg

DSC05145.jpg

DSC05149.jpg

DSC05151.jpg

In the absence of all 3 Andy's we kept up the tradition of supporting the local cake industry going at Hulme End.

DSC05155.jpg

The monkeys tea party

DSC05161.jpg

Parked at Hulme End

DSC05158.jpg

DSC05156.jpg

DSC05159.jpg

I am sorry @Stuart that I didn't get a photo of your car, it was lovely to see you and let's hope it's easier for you next time. Tony @TM54, always lovely to see you and hope the lowered floor is a success. Lastly @Mark zawada, thank you for bringing Sonia, keep her warm and cover those ears and let's see you both on The Long Way North 2, you will make great memories together.

Thanks for coming everyone, see you next time xxx

Edited by Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative
correct engine type added
  • Like 9

Thanks Julie great run out👍

Although unfortunately for me it’s not a 2.5 litre 😂

just a 1.8 litre mk2.5 NB engine same as before but with added whooshy bits!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

@ianaliBecky says thanks , I don’t see what she see’s in them as a veggie , I just see steak and burgers on legs 😜. Hope to see all you guys soon  A&B

• Haha 2

Didn’t know @aeg particularly liked cows so here is a photo of our new neighbours. 😁 Seem like a friendly bunch and saves on the Green recycling. 

IMG_3453.thumb.jpeg.47a1abf9c5dccfd66b92b2b0b0f3c0ca.jpeg

• Like 1

8 hours ago, AndrewBClarke said:

Didn’t know @aeg particularly liked cows so here is a photo of our new neighbours. 😁 Seem like a friendly bunch and saves on the Green recycling. 

8 hours ago, AndrewBClarke said:

Do they complain about the noise of your car too Andy🤣

• Haha 2