• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

This Years Events Calendar???

Blatman

On 02/05/2024 at 19:53, Marcus Barlow - Show and Events Co-ordinator said:

@WSCC Webmaster can you assist? a tab on home screen like the merch link would be ideal 😎

I’ll look into it. Apologies for not responding sooner, but I only just noticed that I was tagged!

• Thanks 1

@Marcus Barlow - Show and Events Co-ordinator

can you confirm that this request is OK at committee level please? I think I might be right in assuming that adding/removing menu items or other prominent areas of the forum will need to be approved by Them Wot Must Be Obeyed (aka t’committee 😁)

I’ll get it pencilled in for next week in the mean time (on holiday until Wednesday)

yes you are correct Ill check with committee and confirm

15 hours ago, WSCC Webmaster said:

@Marcus Barlow - Show and Events Co-ordinator

can you confirm that this request is OK at committee level please? I think I might be right in assuming that adding/removing menu items or other prominent areas of the forum will need to be approved by Them Wot Must Be Obeyed (aka t’committee 😁)

I’ll get it pencilled in for next week in the mean time (on holiday until Wednesday)

@WSCC Webmaster confirmation the Committee has approved please proceed :yes:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Back from hols - but as mentioned, I don't pick up on being "tagged" in posts - so you need to email wscc@digitalized.co.uk if there is anything requiring my attention 👍 

I'll look into this now.

I have added in a link to the Events Calendar under "Out & About with your Westfield".

On a Mobile this appears prior to the Merch link, so might work better? On a desktop, events has it's own main menu anyway.

Does this work OK folks?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, WSCC Webmaster said:

I have added in a link to the Events Calendar under "Out & About with your Westfield".

On a Mobile this appears prior to the Merch link, so might work better? On a desktop, events has it's own main menu anyway.

Does this work OK folks?

It's working fine on my mobile. Great job thanks 👍

Not quite sure what you mean by prior to the merch link on a mobile though as on my mobile the merch link is on the Home page

16 minutes ago, Flying Carrot Steve said:

It's working fine on my mobile. Great job thanks 👍

Not quite sure what you mean by prior to the merch link on a mobile though as on my mobile the merch link is on the Home page

On my mobile, the merch link is one of the last things to appear as you scroll down past the main forum content?

3 hours ago, WSCC Webmaster said:

On a desktop, events has it's own main menu anyway.

Can the above have a direct link tab/button to the events calendar month showing all events as below? as atm it just lists the 4 forthcoming events?

tab.jpg

2 hours ago, WSCC Webmaster said:

On my mobile, the merch link is one of the last things to appear as you scroll down past the main forum content?

Sounds like the layout may vary from phone to phone then. Different software or whatever.