This Years Events Calendar???

Blatman

I was looking for something to do over the next few weekends and I thought I'd like to come and watch the occasional sprint/hillclimb. So I went to the wscc.co.uk homepage to get the calendar. No joy. Did a search, no joy OR it was a bad search...

BUT I do think the homepage could do with being up to date.

And could we have a nice easy to find calendar? Maybe a sticky post somewhere where it might generate interest from members and prospective mermbers alike who may want to come and get the flavour of the UK's friendliest car club?

image.png.55185aaa4fe8f6789fe434b0e8baa096.png

• Blatman changed the title to This Years Events Calendar???

Until this is resolved please take look at the Published Regs that has the calendar

4 hours ago, Terry Everall said:

Until this is resolved please take look at the Published Regs that has the calendar

The dates can be added to the forums club event calendar :-

https://forum.wscc.co.uk/forum/events/

image.png

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Blatman said:

I was looking for something to do over the next few weekends and I thought I'd like to come and watch the occasional sprint/hillclimb. So I went to the wscc.co.uk homepage to get the calendar. No joy. Did a search, no joy OR it was a bad search...

BUT I do think the homepage could do with being up to date.

And could we have a nice easy to find calendar? Maybe a sticky post somewhere where it might generate interest from members and prospective mermbers alike who may want to come and get the flavour of the UK's friendliest car club?

image.png.55185aaa4fe8f6789fe434b0e8baa096.png

We do need a web expert to update that page 😉 Looking for volunteers.

Surely we have a list of event dates that would be easy enough to pin to a post though? There's a bank holiday coming up 😄

Edit... yes we do! I was about to snip that list myself. Thanks JL.

Looks like I'll have to venture north of the Watford Gap to see the lads in action. I shall dust off my flat cap and remember to order my chips with gravy... 😁

The Events calendar has also now been updated. 

• Like 1

I didn't even know until now that there was an events calendar! 

Have to say, it's not the easiest thing to find 

Theres an 'upcoming events' panel on the right hand side of the forum page. Probably easier to see on a computer

On a mobile phone it's down the bottom but only shows 3 events and clicking 'upcoming events' doesn't take you to more or to the calendar.

Making those words clickable would be a good move I think 

For anyone on a mobile struggling to find the Events Calendar, from any page click the 3 lines top right, then click Browse then click Events. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Flying Carrot Steve said:

For anyone on a mobile struggling to find the Events Calendar, from any page click the 3 lines top right, then click Browse then click Events. 

Genius! Do you have any idea how long I’ve spent trying to find that from my phone? 🤪 Until you posted this, I just had to go back and find previous events I’ve created and navigate from there. Thanks!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Stuart Davis (fatblokestu) AO - Devon & Somerset said:

Genius! Do you have any idea how long I’ve spent trying to find that from my phone? 🤪 Until you posted this, I just had to go back and find previous events I’ve created and navigate from there. Thanks!!

Welcome 😂

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Stuart Davis (fatblokestu) AO - Devon & Somerset said:

It could do with its own tab really. Either from the home page or from the Out and About in Your Westfield forum maybe? Somewhere easier to find anyway 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Flying Carrot Steve said:

It could do with its own tab really. Either from the home page or from the Out and About in Your Westfield forum maybe? Somewhere easier to find anyway 

@WSCC Webmaster can you assist? a tab on home screen like the merch link would be ideal 😎

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1