New West Mids Member

SteveG

Welcome Steve. Nice looking car.

Welcome to westfield life steve. Hope you can bring that beauty to the malvern kit car show

• Like 1

Hello. Looks a lovely looking car.

Thanks for the warm welcome all. Browsing through the forum, there looks an immense wealth of info in these pages - and no doubt I'll be making good use of it all with my newbie questions!!

Hello and welcome !

57 minutes ago, SteveG said:

Hello all. New member here having just joined and thought I'd introduce myself.

I've just completed the purchase of my first Westfield from Andrew at Toybox, and the car is likely to be with me next week. Andrew has made the whole process so easy and relaxed.

To say I'm excited is a massive understatement, and I'm sure you all remember that 'Christmas Eve' feeling very well.

I've gone for an Electric Blue over black, FW, 2.0 Zetec on Omex TB's with Omex ECU too. Plenty of carbon goodies on this one as well.

Looking forward to learning more, getting some experience under my belt, and essentially just having some fun! 

Steve.

20240415_190725.jpg

Welcome to the Blue, Zetec,Toybox and WSCC.IMG_2276.png.290cc74ad40bb27067c7301b0bd64b13.png

Hiya Steve, welcome 🙏 great looking car with superb colour scheme. I’m in Wolves & regularly attend Black Country meet - Dudley Arms - 1st Sunday of the month - 7:00pm - hope to see you there & at Malvern. Bestest Phil 

PS I’m still a notice (9 months) & the forum is brilliant for everything from Alternators to Zetec’s 👍

Awesome, thanks for the info Phil, I'll be sure to check out the Dudley Arms meet as soon as I can. Do I need to register attendance? And hopefully sort some plans for the Malvern show too.

Spent a lot of years on the MLOC forum when I owned my S1 Elise. This club has a very similar friendly feel on first impressions.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SteveG said:

Awesome, thanks for the info Phil, I'll be sure to check out the Dudley Arms meet as soon as I can. Do I need to register attendance? And hopefully sort some plans for the Malvern show too.

Spent a lot of years on the MLOC forum when I owned my S1 Elise. This club has a very similar friendly feel on first impressions.

No mate, Black Country meet is totally informal, just rock up. 

Superb looking car, congratulations, and welcome to the WSCC from a nearby(ish) member.

• Like 1

Welcome to the club, hope to see you soon. No need to register, just turn up.

She's arrived! What a day! Everything I ever dreamed it would be. And the sun shone as a timely bonus. 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, SteveG said:

She's arrived! What a day! Everything I ever dreamed it would be. And the sun shone as a timely bonus. 

Hiya mate, where’s the pics? 🤦🏼‍♂️